Flat Roof Repair
Leaking Flat Roof?
Call us now on 01 839 11 70.
Why choose us for your flat roof repair?
All our flat roof repair specialists are approved by Firestone to repair flat roofs with our RubberCover roofing solutions. Removing all debris off site, leaving you with a perfectly repaired flat roof and total piece of mind.
Why use Firestone RubberCover for your flat roof repair?
Firestone RubberCover EPDM is the ideal solution for your leaking flat roof.
Firestone RubberCover EPDM is compatible with bitumen. Our trained roofing contractors can quickly and easily repair your leaking flat roof.
Why not call us today for a free quote?
If your Flat Roof is leaking or in need of repair one of our approved roofing contractors can help. We can quickly repair your leaking flat roof without the use of dangerous gas torches.
Firestone Building Products are the world’s largest producer of EPDM Roofing Membranes.
- EPDM roofing membranes have a life expectancy of more than 50 years.
- Environmentally Friendly Roofing System.
- Cold Applied Roofing System - No need for gas torches.
- Our roof membranes can be bonded to existing felt or asphalt roof coverings.
- EPDM is available in large rolls up to 9 meters wide – we can cover many roofs in 1 x piece of membrane, reducing any risk of potential roof leaks.
- EPDM is vapour permeable which will allow your building to breathe.
- Firestone EPDM RubberCover has a very high puncture resistance keeping your home or office water-tight.
- This is a lightweight roofing system which is ideal for new build roofs and refurbishment roofing works.
For more information and a quote for repairing your flat roof leak, please contact us on 01 839 11 70.