New Flat Roof Installation
Thinking of installing a new Flat Roof? QBM’s Flat Roofing Systems are the Answer!
If you are considering installing a new flat roof, Firestone EPDM RubberCover is the perfect answer, in conjunction with our approved flat roof installers. Firestone EPDM RubberCover has a phenomenal life expectancy. Everybody in the roofing industry knows that traditional felt roofs have a relatively short life expectancy.
If you need a high performance flat roofing system that fits the unique attributes of your building and protects your most valuable assets, backed by an unsurpassed warranty coverage. Then you need to talk to us about our low maintenance flat roof systems with exceptional and professional installaton, customer service and technical support.
Bitumen felt is produced from crude oil and is not regarded as a sustainable building product. When bituminous roofing systems are exposed to extreme heat and UV radiation, it decreases the lifespan drastically, protecting bituminous roofing from direct UV radiation is important for your flat roofs life expectancy.
- Firestone EPDM RubberCover is classified as an inert roofing membrane.
- Firestone EPDM RubberCover has a phenomenal resistance to UV radiation.
- Firestone EPDM RubberCover has an extremely long life expectancy.
- The characteristics of Firestone EPDM RubberCover does not change over time.
- A very high flexibility and elongation rating (0ver 300 %!).
- Firestone EPDM RubberCover stays flexible to tempretures as low as - 45 degrees (most bituminous roofing felts fail at - 5 degrees.
- Firestone EPDM RubberCover will move with your building unlike static roofing systems.
- Firestone EPDM RubberCover is manufactured with minimal harmful impact on the Environment.
- EPDM is the only roofing membrane recognised by Greenpeace.
The conclusion of a report by ACTAC (the Association of Community Technical Aid Centers Ltd) named EPDM as the ‘best buy’ roofing membrane due to its’ low environmental impact in comparison to other membranes, high durability and re-usability. The findings of this report are published in the ‘Green Building Digest’ Issue 14. For further reference, the Greenpeace publication “Building the Future” names EPDM as the environmentally friendly choice for roofing membranes. Firestone Building Products’ commitment to the environment is reflected in the ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System implemented at all of our EPDM manufacturing plants.
QBM will help you get the best return on your roofing investment. Installing one of our quality roofing systems and conducting routine maintenance can help you avoid high repair costs and extend the life of your roof. Most importantly, we have an unmatched warranty you can trust for every building, every need and every budget.